Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tea Time

Yesterday I had a wonderful time at tea with my best friend, Laura, and one of her childhood friends, Cathy.  It was a spure of the moment invite for me and let me tell you am I happy that I answered that phone call.

Laura and I have tea at The Eating Room, in Redlands CA, on a regular basis.  Martha Green has the most wondrful bakery and little restuarant.  And their tea- YUMMY!  This was Cathy's first visit at The Eating Room it was fun to see her reaction to the wonderful food.  Her 9 year old daughter is obssessed with tea parties.  She was able to get some great ideas for her daughter's next party.  Cathy lives 90 minutes away from Redlands and she wants to come down once a month to visit with Laura and me at The Eating Room.  I can't wait.

Thanks for making my Saturday a fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment